This Page

has been moved to new address

LOST Without Them

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momo Fali's: LOST Without Them

Monday, May 24, 2010

LOST Without Them


There has never been a show that made me think as much as LOST. I would like to offer a huge thank you to the writers for making me use my brain. I will miss this series. A lot.

What in the world am I going to do with my Tuesday nights now? Well, I suppose there is always Dancing with the Stars.

See? My mind isn't working right already.

(Photo: ABC.com)

Labels:


Comments:
I've never seen it, but now that it's over, I'm going to watch it on Netflix. lol
 
I am gonna miss it too, definitely was favorite show!!
 
i am LOST already...I was prolly in the minority BUT I liked the ending and was only left with a few questions...like when the HELL did sawyer die??? because i am pretty sure I would have remembered the man of my dreams dying....okay I am dont ranting...I feel your pain...
 
I watched it a couple times...but I kept getting lost, go figure.
 
I feel like I've missed out on such an awesome television adventure having never watched the show!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]