This Page

has been moved to new address

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Middle-Age

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momo Fali's: It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Middle-Age

Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Middle-Age

How sad is it that I wanted to jump up and down in the dairy section, when I saw that Lactaid makes Egg Nog?
Yes Virginia, some people do need to buy products that say,
"Easy to Digest".
-


Labels: , ,


Comments:
Oh man! I was holding back, but now we can let the festivities begin! Put some spinnas on my walker.
 
LOL LOL....

Now thats the kind of thing that will get me into the holiday sprit!!
 
lol... So that's gonna put just a li'l more merry into your Christmas, huh?
 
That's adorable. Isn't it great how easily excitable we are now :-)
Just dropping by :-)
 
that could be the funniest thing I've seen this week.
 
Merry Christmas to you too! And...I seriously wish you a wonderful New Year!
 
Merry Christmas XXOO :)
 
Hahahaha :D
 
Wow...my lady had to ingest like 3 or 4 of those lactaid pills every few hours over the past week. Milk and cheese had infiltrated themselves onto the menu over the past few days and the mother unit is suffering horribly from it. She will be happy to know that she can actually enjoy the `nog next time around. Thanks!
 
I have never had eggnog.
The thought of egg in a drink kind of scares me.
And I am linking to you Miss Momo, as I always forget to come and read and you are too funny.
Happy Christmas.
And the mouse? We seem to have misplaced it...
 
That's hysterical! I totally relate. Excellent find!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]